What’s Up! It’s Your Highness 👸🏾 & Hood Specialist Checking In. Just like I promised, all the source content is included in this post. I told you that I would have the broadcast (podcast) back up with improvements.
As we grow, the broadcast will get better. Thank you for your patience.
Here goes, BK Flow:
- Chicago “Tow & Sell”
- House for sell in Woodlawn for 700,000
- Dems want to decriminalize sex work.
- Fast Food Workers in NY (and maybe all over, where an increased was granted in minimum wage) now battle unfair firing
- Ex-Baylor Frat President indicted on 4 counts of sexual assault won’t spend a day in jail.
- Judged sentenced to 28 years in Bribery scandal
- 81-year-old Ed going to jail for 25 years
- Sheriff Killed in Rockford
- Jussie Smollet, the gay Tupac, 16 Count indictment
- Don Rather rips Paul Manafort Sentence, saying “Black kids in projects routinely get worse”
- Jewell Jones is the youngest “Black” State Lawmaker in America.
- How Napoleon Harris is fighting against unfair drinking water rates.
- Klan rally permit approved by Montgomery County, they’re saying “We are legally obligated”
- Black Mom’s Lawsuit Shuts Down South Carolina Confederate Group
- Russia suspends INF Treaty with U.S.
- Teenager Lakeith Smith sentenced to 65 years for the death of friend killed by cop
- Shareef Abdul-Malik is self-assured to open up Super Black Market for 1.2 Million, that will sell “Black Products” only.
- Jay-Z helps dismiss 11-year-old case
“Self Made” Billionaires
According Webster dot com, Definition of self-made: made such by one’s own actions; especially having achieved success or prominence by one’s own efforts. First Known Use of self-made in 1555.
According to Dictionary Dot Com, also an adjective, means having succeeded in life unaided; made by oneself. Origin: First recorded in 1605–15.
Two Iconic Beauty Moguls
King L Opinion, click here to check it out our dialogue in full.